To start of the editing process has to have a skeleton edit so there is nothing special about it so I can order the different shots. Then I started to use the petite tool and selected the green screen so that the background above the clip will show instead of the green screen. I also need to adjust my audio since the audio used was too loud and they needed to be able to be heard and not having one piece of audio over powering the others. I did this by using the tab near the top of the interface and clicked on editing button and when through this tab until I found the audio editor tab. After I found it I adjusted it like the top image.
I did this for basically every piece of audio and I also had to line up with the video. Then at the end of all that I just needed to upload it onto YouTube.
No comments:
Post a Comment